Keller Legal Services is a full-service law firm offering reliable legal services in a wide range of family law practice areas in DuPage County, IL. We have been serving clients for more than 25 years, and are trusted by the local community because of our commitment to provide top-notch services and capability to yield the best results. Our DuPage County attorneys can handle a variety of legal issues in practice areas, including family law, business law, construction, real estate, and litigation.
Whether you are facing legal separation or a divorce through litigation, we can handle and aggressively represent you in all aspects of family law. We can help you settle your divorce outside the court through Alternative Dispute Resolutions (ADRs), such as arbitration and mediation.
We cover several areas of family law, including:
- Divorce: Divorce proceedings involve more than just gathering documents and signing papers. Whether you going through a contested divorce, uncontested divorce, or legal separation, our experienced family law attorneys can help you to understand your options and provide legal counsel to allow you to make a well-thought-out decision.
- Child Custody and Visitation: We will provide thorough representation for custody and visitation issues, and help you negotiate workable agreements. We will ensure to secure the best interests of your child, whilst protecting your rights as a parent.
- Child Support and Alimony: Whether you are paying or receiving child support, we will assess your post-divorce situation and help you negotiate terms for child support and alimony. This way they don’t become a burden on any of the parties involved.
- Property and Debt Division: Our attorneys work with industry professionals to get accurate valuation of your assets and property. We will help you identify marital and non-marital property, and make sure both parties reach a fair settlement.
- Post-Decree Enforcement and Modification: If the existing child support and alimony is not enough to cover your necessary expenses, you can file for modification to make adjustments in your divorce agreement. If your ex-spouse doesn’t cooperate and comply with the court orders, you can apply for post-decree enforcement as well. Our DuPage County attorneys can help you with both modification and enforcement, and provide legal assistance throughout the process.
Our legal services also cover orders of protection, paternity,guardianship,high net-worth divorce,alimony/ spousal maintenance, father’s rights, and litigation. At Keller Legal Services, our experienced and reliable family law attorneys look for what is best for you and the future of your family. We will provide one-on-one counseling and carefully listen to you to fully understand your situation before we can provide you with any recommended solutions.
Reliable Family Law Attorneys Serving DuPage County and Surrounding Areas in Illinois
For more information about our legal services or scheduling an appointment for initial consultation, you may call us at 630-868-3093 or contact our firm online.